Seperti yang telah diprediksi, Sony telah mengumumkan Sony A58, mid-range kamera SLT Alpha dengan sensor baru 20MP. Sony A58 akan menggantikan baik model A37 dan A57, dan membantu menyederhanakan lineup perusahaan. Kamera ini dibangun dengan OLED viewfinder, dibanding pendahulunya yang menggunakan LCD. Juga fitur mode fokus Auto Framing – perpanjangan dari modus potret otomatis di A57. Kamera ini akan dijual dengan lensa kit yang didesain ulang 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM II yang menawarkan silent autofocus.
Spesifikasi Sony A58
- Sensor: Exmor APS HD CMOS
- 20.1 megapixels (approx.)
- ISO 100 – 16000 (25600 with Multi Frame NR)
- AF system: 15-point phase detection Live View AF with 3 cross sensors; with AF tracking in Tele-zoom Continuous Advance Priority AE mode
- Burst mode : max 5 fps (8 fps in Tele-zoom Continuous Advance Priority AE mode)
- Video: Quick AF Full HD Movie (AVCHD 1920×1080, 50i/25p)
- Viewfinder: OLED Tru-Finder with 100% field coverage
- LCD: 460k-dot 6.7 cm (2.7-type) with adjustable angle
- Image function: Auto HDR; Hand-held Twilight; Sweep Panorama; Anti Motion Blur; Multi Frame Noise Reduction
- Image stabilisation system: SteadyShot INSIDE
- Built-in flash: GN 10
- HDMI; Multi Interface Shoe; Multi Terminal; Memory Stick Duo / SD card slots
- Dimensi: 128.6 x 95.5 x 77.7 mm (approx.)
- Berat (body only) 492g (approx.)
- Battery life : 690 – 700 shots
Hands on dan Preview Sony A58
Gambar Sony A58
Press Release Sony A58
Digital SLT camera with Translucent Mirror Technology
- Capture fine detail with new 20.1 effective megapixels Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor
- Grab fast-moving action with speedy 8fps* shooting and new Lock-on Autofocus
- Shoot and view with confidence through new OLED Tru-Finder
- Compose like a pro with new Auto Object Framing
- * In Tele-zoom Continuous Advance Priority AE mode
For life’s spontaneous moments – catch all the split-second excitement with the new α58 interchangeable lens camera from Sony. With Translucent Mirror technology for speedy shooting with fast, accurate autofocus, it’s the must-have choice for grabbing those once-in-a-lifetime picture opportunities. Even if you’re new to interchangeable lens photography, you’ll enjoy image quality that effortlessly exceeds your point-and-shoot compact camera, plus features you’d expect from a far higher-priced DSLR.
At the heart of the α58 is a brand new Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor with an extremely high resolution of (approx.) 20.1 effective megapixels. It’s teamed with an improved BIONZ image processing engine for exceptionally detailed, low-noise stills and Full HD video, plus an extra-wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 16000.
Pick from the choice of 35 interchangeable A-mount lenses (including two tele-converters) and experience flawless images in virtually any lighting conditions, from dimly-lit interiors to atmospheric twilight scenes. Even if you’re shooting handheld, SteadyShot INSIDE keeps pictures crisp and stable, letting you shoot with confidence at slower shutter speeds or higher zoom settings where wobbles are often a worry.
Unlike ordinary DSLR cameras, SLT cameras by Sony use Translucent Mirror technology that directs light onto the main image sensor as well as a separate autofocus sensor. This means that subjects stay sharply focused at all times as you compose scenes with the tilt-angle LCD or through the high-resolution, high-contrast OLED Tru-Finder. And with no moving mirror to slow you down, you’ll enjoy non-stop live image preview during speedy burst shooting or while you’re recording Full HD video.
The α58 is your ideal partner for grabbing the action as it happens – like sports, wildlife or spur-of-the-moment fun with friends and family. Tele-zoom Continuous Advance Priority AE mode brings that decisive moment closer with a high-speed burst of sharp images at 8 frames per second. The high-performance 15-point AF system now features Lock-on Autofocus with speedier, more accurate subject tracking. So now you can capture the athletic grace of a gymnast or animals in the wild with a burst of crisply-focused images, even if your subject’s moving.
Featured on previous models, Auto Portrait Framing has now evolved into even more versatile Auto Object Framing – helping you get better-looking, more professional results without effort. The α58 judges what’s in the scene – one person, two people, even moving objects or macro subjects – tracking, framing and cropping the shot to create powerful, professionally-framed compositions. Thanks to Pixel Super Resolution Technology by Sony, cropped images preserve the same resolution as the original exposure.
Instantly selectable from the mode dial, Picture Effect lets you pick from a palette of 15 artistic ‘in-camera’ treatments, like Toy Camera, Mono and Partial Colour.
Framing, focusing and viewing your shots is a pleasure through the new OLED Tru-Finder. This bright, high resolution electronic viewfinder accurately shows the results of adjusting camera settings in real time. Instantly see the result of adjusting exposure compensation, aperture, ISO, white balance, Picture Effect and other parameters before you shoot… not after. It’s a great way to compose the perfect shot with confidence.
The α58 is the first-ever A-mount interchangeable lens camera from Sony that offers support for new ‘TRILUMINOS Colour’. You’ll experience a dramatically expanded palette of vivid, ultra-realistic colours when videos and still images are played back on any BRAVIA TV with support for ‘TRILUMINOS Display’.
The new α58 interchangeable lens camera from Sony with Translucent Mirror technology is available from April 2013.